Webroot Safe is one of the established great Antivirus software programs. Webroot creates a shield where your activities get safe from their eyes and your device, data, identity, email and more, will be secure. Go to webroot.com/safe and get the software downloaded on your device. Use the webroot product key at the time of activation.
Where to find 20 digit webroot key code?
Users will find activation code at the backside of the retail card which you purchased from a reseller shop or if you purchased it from online then you will find this code at your email ID. Example of this code is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. You need to enter webroot activation code at webroot.com/safe to activate webroot antivirus.
Activate Webroot for your windows Device
1. Tap on the installed Webroot software.
2. After launching the software, scroll through My Account.
3. Enter the webroot activation product keycode that you have in the required column.
4. Select the Submit button icon.
5. Here you go! Your Webroot antivirus started.
6. Wait until the file fully downloads.
How to check updates in Webroot Secureanywhere ?
If you have successfully installed and activated Webroot secureanywhere through www.webroot.com/safe , then follow the below instructions to check updates :
1. Open your system and double tap on the Secureanywhere icon.
2. Find the gear icon beside My Account and click on the Gear icon.
3. Now click on ABOUT SECUREANYWHERE.
4. Check the secureanywhere software updates.
5. If updates are there, then you can update the version.